Our Transition/Orientation Program for 2023 (for Kindergarten students commencing 2024) to support children before they start school, will be advertised in our school's newsletter, late in term 3, 2023.
Check our weekly newsletters on this website and our school's Face Book for more information.
- Interactive technology activities
- Literacy and Numeracy activities
- School readiness
- Gross/fine motor skills development
- Art and Craft
- Social and emotional development
- Peer socialisation - learning through play
This program is staffed by experienced Early Childhood Teachers and supported by the school's Community Liaison Officer along with Student Learning Support Officers.
The program also includes vision and hearing screening.
For all enquiries and registration please contact the school administration on:
Limited Spaces Available